OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISER HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO:
Lobster on the Run
Join the Rotary Club of Penticton, on Saturday, Aug 29, 2020, from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm for an amazing take out Nova Scotia lobster dinner from Bogner’s to eat at home, enjoy at the beach or anywhere! This is a drive-thru event meeting all COVID-19 protocols.
- Gourmet chicken and plant-based meal options available.
- Limited delivery slots available
Ordering, Online Auction and the 50/50 opens: August 1, 2020
ORDERING OPENS AUG 1, 2020
join us and eat lobster for a good cause //
Due to COVID, our annual Lobster Feast has been transformed into LOBSTER on the RUN.
More details are coming soon on how you can order your lobster, chicken or plant-based meal, how to pick up from Bogner’s + limited options for delivery. Follow us on Facebook and check back on Aug 1, 2020, to place your order!
keeping you safe //
We’re taking all the necessary COVID precautions:
- Everyone will be wearing gloves and masks.
- Food and wine will be put into your trunk at pick up and you can remain in your car for the entire process.
- If you are walking or biking over, please check in with a volunteer for instructions on how to safely retrieve your order.
Ordering is so easy!
service above self
we’re raising money to rejuvenate the Skaha Lake Splash Pad //
who is rotary?
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbours, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
The Rotary Club of Penticton’s vision statement is simply said:
“The Penticton Rotary Club gets things done and has a strong commitment to the community.”